Improve Data Center Scalability
Maximize the efficiency of your server room’s environmental control.
Variable Speed Compressor
- Tighter, optimal temperature range
- Precise operation and control of fluctuating loads
- Improved energy savings compared to digital scroll
Variable Capacity Electronic Expansion Valve
- Regulates the flow of refrigerant to the coil for maximum energy efficiency
- Energy-saving superheat is achieved
- Minimal control drift, unlike mechanical TXV
- Increased reliability
Variable Speed Fans
- Curved plenum fans with EC motors are more reliable than traditional fans – resulting in reduced maintenance
- Plenum fans disperse air radially and at a lower speed, allowing for consistent static pressure and distribution of cool air closer to the unit
- Maintains uniform room temperatures
The gForce Ultra is the industry’s first CRAC to incorporate variable speed technology for substantial energy savings, precise cooling and greater capacity modulation. At any given time, the Ultra allows users to ramp down the unit’s energy consumption to precisely meet a server room’s load demand. gForce Ultra is today’s most advanced precision environmental control.
Achieve Year-round Economization in your Data Center.
What is Economization & Why is it Important?
Mechanical Engineers of Record are tasked with implementing the most energy efficient equipment in their facilities while ensuring the equipment is certified by the all governing authorities, including the Federal DOE. Learn what it takes to achieve year-round economization and decrease power consumption in your data center with solutions from Data Aire.
New CRAC efficiency ratings standards explained.
We’ll help you break the code.
Since 2016, Computer Room Air Conditioning (CRAC) equipment has been federally regulated. Data Aire can show you how to navigate the latest requirements, including using the correct efficiency ratings and ensuring certification compliance.