Improve System Performance
The dap4 PowerMeter is a line-powered three phase energy sub-meter that connects to an existing dap4 control module via a built-in Modbus communication port. Users can analyze the power usage and condition for energy analysis and historical power consumption. The device also features a phase loss alarm.
- Line to line and line to neutral voltages
- Loss of phase alarm, selectable shutdown unit
- Historical daily power consumed in the last 30 days
- Total zone power usage if unit has Zone Control
- Intelligent Energy Management Control