A wide range of powerful choices in computer room air conditioners and air handlers.
From small spaces to large installations, Data Aire’s floor-mounted CRAC and CRAH units for datacom cooling offer proven precision and durability. They also feature efficiency-maximizing technological advances such as the Variable Frequency Drive on units in our gForce series. A range of chilled water and DX solutions lets you effectively address your space constraints and environmental-control requirements.
gForce Ultra System
The gForce Ultra is the industry’s first CRAC to incorporate variable speed technology for substantial energy savings, precise cooling and greater capacity modulation. At any given time, the Ultra allows users to ramp down the unit’s energy consumption to precisely meet a facility’s load demand. Units available from 22-125kW.
- Variable speed compressor for tighter, optimal temperature range
- Matches temperature set points almost perfectly – eliminating swings in temperature with a variable frequency drive
- Superior superheat control and the ability to maintain a lower, energy-saving superheat is achieved with an electronic expansion valve
- Backward curved plenum fans with variable speed EC motors
- Units are dual circuit
gForce Chilled Water System
The gForce Computer Room Air Handler (CRAH) is a system often used in data centers to mitigate the heat produced by server racks and other equipment. This CRAH uses fans, cooling coils and chilled water to return cold air to the space. The gForce Chilled Water Systems come in an array of sizes — 7 to 730 kW — and provide users with an economically efficient precision cooling solution.
- High efficiency cooling for high density loads
- In multiple configurations with EC plug fans
- Backward curved plenum fans with EC motors
- Three stage reheat
- Upflow or downflow configurations
HVAC Economization Cooling Solution
Get the guide to achieving year-round economization with data center cooling strategies.
In this guide, you will learn:
- What is economization?
- How to support geographic carbon reduction initiatives
- Scalable & efficient solutions for data center growth
- Annual power consumption by climate
- Wise companies taking advantage of economization solutions