The gForce IR performs a full 180˚ sweep of the cold aisle. It’s adjustable for varying directions of airflow across the height of the rack – low, mid and high stratification.
Dynamic and efficient in-row cooling solution.
The gForce IR easily retrofits into data centers that require high density cooling but have maxed out their current configuration – and is compatible with all Data Aire CRACs. The standard gForce IR unit is 24″ wide, but is also available in a 12″ width – perfect for fitting into extra-tight spaces.
- Variable Speed Compressor in 24” width only
- Field-adjustable air-flow vanes to reposition air-flow easily
- Does not protrude into the aisle – sits flush between the servers
- EC plenum fans for variable speed operation
DIMENSIONAL AND COMPONENTS DRAWINGS
gForce IR DX 24″ – GIAX022/GIAX035
- gForce IR DX 24″ – GIA or WX035 / GIA or WX022 (PDF)
- gForce IR DX 24″ – GIA or WX035 / GIA or WX022 (REVIT)
gForce IR DX 12″ – GIAX020
gForce IR DX 12″ – GIAX010
INSTALLATION, OPERATION & MAINTENANCE MANUAL